Monday, October 25, 2010

itty bitty & his spider

The other day we were decorating for Halloween and I snapped some pictures of Mason with his favorite piece of decor - the hairy spider. As I was going through them, uploading and weeding out all the bloopers I felt nostalgic. It was like deja vu. I kept thinking I don't know where or when, but I know I've seen this picture.


I shuffled through my memory files in my brain and couldn't pull out the file I was dreaming of. I blew it off maybe I'm crazy. Then a few days later I was browsing old pictures on my laptop, being nostalgic again. Ah ha! I might be crazy but I'm not that crazy.



Ok, so it's not exactly the same picture. But these are both mister Mase (duh, right?) with his furry friend this year AND here he is with his furry (not so much friend) on his very first Halloween. I mean seriously is this even the same kid? It's hard to believe it, but it is. I mean look at those thighs and those round, rosy little cheeks, even his pissed off grimace is adorable. Three whole years later he still has those rosy cheeks and soft skin. And as the photographs will prove, he is much more enthusiastic about Halloween this year. It's also hard to fathom that this will be his FOURTH Halloween. I'm really bad at math and yes, he's not four, but this Sunday we will be celebrating #4, promise.

Just a little blast from the past of the itsy bitsy (er, once upon an itty bitty) spider.

No comments:

Post a Comment