Monday, November 8, 2010

monday musings.

Okay, give me a break - it's Monday. Not just any Monday. My first Monday back to blogging. It appears I've taken a hiatus. Really, I have no big, crazy excuse, I wasn't on a month long vacation out of the country and my house didn't get zapped away by aliens. I've just been busy.

Musings always seem easiest in the form of bullet points, right? The answer is, sure, of course.
  1. Mason's on a kick with the number 100. In 100 years, he'll be 100. He swears.
  2. We are 21 weeks in to pregnancy #3. That's more than 50%, I've never been good at math, but damn that flew by. I always hated how people said "We're pregnant" because you better believe there is no one sharing this morning sickness, tailbone sciatica or alcohol abstaining with me. No one. Unless the love nugget himself counts?
  3. Halloween has come and gone. I took a few good pictures. Mason repeatedly wiped his face painted mustache off his face all night. Max ate through some candy wrappers to get to the GOOD STUFF. Overall=success.
  4. Fall weather has hit. Our back door stays open pretty much all day. We're also peeing in the back yard a lot. Well some of us are.
  5. Max has acquired a sweet tooth. He will not resist any nourishment in the form of chocolate, sugar or sweets. Do you really have to acquire that taste?
  6. Max also had his 15 month appointment (a month late). According to his pediatrician he's a little peanut, juts 22 lbs and 31 inches. Those stats sounded ginormous to me though. He also said he appears to be doing just perfectly in all other areas of life. He's just kicking ass and taking names already, duh.
  7. I ordered my graduation announcements today. I can't believe it's finally (almost) here. For real.
  8. Sibling rivalry is setting in. Max will lovingly whack his brother upside the head and Mason whines to me "He's ruining everything" or "Well, he started it". The next 15 years should be fun.
  9. Soccer season ends in ONE week. I feel like we just registered.
  10. Lemonade is the best pregnancy craving ever.
  11. It's almost time to order Christmas jammies. I cannot believe it.
  12. For once in my life I am excited for a Thanksgiving meal. It may be the nugget talking...
I'm really trying to stay on my game and blog more. I'll be back for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment