Monday, July 26, 2010

what we've been up to.

Oh summertime, keeping me super busy so I can't blog about my life, who do you think you are?! I mean seriously. Okay okay, so we've been on the go a lot of June and here it is at the end of July and I feel like I have no idea of what the heck we've been doing all summer. Here's a mini summer recap in pictures.

Beach trips.

S'mores. Lots of gooey delicious s'mores. Because what is summer without some melted chocolate collaborating with some warm marshmallows all bundled together between Graham crackers? Well, it's not summer that's for sure.

Max has been up to cake smashing. Toy stealing. Attempting to run. Out-eating his brother. Being ONE.

Vancouver. Sans children.


Dance parties. On the daily. In the car, the living room, the kitchen. You know everywhere, anywhere. Mason requests them, I oblige. Max even claps to cheer us along.



Playdates. Playdates GALORE. Which ultimately means lots of running around chasing multiple small children, mommy's wishing it was happy hour (sometimes it's AT happy hour, classy I know), sandy hair, sweaty kids, lots of snacks, lathering of sunscreen, but HAPPY kids. Mason is a total friend lover. I sometimes regret even agreeing to a playdate because the minute it's time to go - full on meltdown. We're working on that.




GOGGLES. Goggles are fun. Unless your one. Maximo won't even let me get close to him with them. I think I traumatized him with his pirate patch for his birthday invites.
4th of July. Fireworks. Parades. Big hit in Mason's book.

Swimming. Sunshine. Sno-cones.


Going to bed late (too late) and attempting to sleep in (Max often misses his MEMO).
WE LOVE SUMMER SO MUCH.

But I think I've mentioned that close to four hundred times in the past few months. How's that for catching up the blog on my whole summer (thus far) in one post...one super long, picture overloaded post.

No comments:

Post a Comment