Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Ain't no party like a popcorn party.

My boys decided to have a popcorn party while I went to pee alone, imagine that. The two of them were left unattended and a very childproofed living room for a whooping two minutes. Now you need to understand that a popcorn party really means, Max finds unattended bucket of popcorn, that Mason left in living room where it never belongs. Max reaches up, dumps over self, couch and carpet and begins to devour, while Mason shrieks in horror and excitement and quickly shovels popped kernels in to mouth. Max copies Mason and miraculously does not choke while I snap pictures of event. Because someday I will laugh about this right? What did I do in my past life to deserve this? For the record, my just-turned-eight month old, loves buttery popcorn. Second child fail #3019.

No comments:

Post a Comment