Monday, July 11, 2011

A year ago.

A year ago today, I found out that our sweet Alexander was on his way. It went so fast, but yet it seems like last July was an eternity ago. I remember thinking it'd be forever until March would come (I wasn't totally sure I was due in March but knew the ballpark time frame). March has come and gone. And Mr. AQ is here. He fits in to our family so perfectly. His sweet smiles and enthusiastic babbling melts me. It was only a year ago that the notion of a new baby had been introduced and it seemed impossible, unfathomable and far, far away, but I already cannot imagine my life and our family without him in it.



Alexander you are hands down the best surprise I've ever received. Normally, I don't even like surprises. But oh little baby I love you to the moon and back.


1 comment:

  1. I think the best surprises are the ones that we didn't know we wanted. <3

    ReplyDelete