Sunday, August 22, 2010

Anniversary.

We celebrated our two year wedding anniversary this year. I can't believe I didn't mention it. We've had a busy year together and it's been a total blast. We stuck to and old favorite for dinner, PF Changs. We ordered way too much food and talked just the two of us all night (well ok, for a few hours) with no crayons and no sippy cup throwing. It was such a treat.

After our dinner date we strolled through Target for some things we needed - like toilet paper, how romantic right? Well who can go in to Target for ONE item and not come out with more than just a single thing? Clearly I cannot. I should not be trusted in a Target. We ended up getting a bunch of random things, like bins for too small clothes for the kids, a couple shirts, jammies for Mason, I'm not even sure how we racked up nearly $200, but we did. Happy Anniversary to us.
I could and probably should write a lovely letter to my hubby. He really is the best. He'll give me the last nacho on his plate or let me watch Juno instead of pre-season football. Watching him play with the boys makes my heart melt like butter in the microwave. He works hard so I can stay at home and revel in my boys toddler hood. He encourages me to find a career that I love. He'll make a late night run for a Powerade, redbox or even a DQ Blizzard if need be. He doesn't hog the covers and he's the only person over 36" I will snuggle. He can built back a Hot Wheel Track or a demolished train table set up in under 2 minutes. He lets me be right when we all know I'm wrong. He remembers to sneak in kisses when I'm grouchy and will occassionally surprise swiffer the floors. He's my better half. He's a catch.

See? I love you honey.

No comments:

Post a Comment