Thursday, July 8, 2010

thursday's ten.

1. I started summer school today. And it's raining. Double yuck.


2. Nothing beats the smells of sunscreen.


3. I've already purchased close to 3/4ths of Mason's whole Fall wardrobe. But I'm not an overachiever. Not even close.


4. I want to plan a trip to New Orleans before September.


5. Max is totally full on walking and bottle weaning. I'd like a pause button, please and thank you.


6. I think margaritas have been half my caloric consumption all summer. Have I mentioned how much I LOVE SUMMER?! Because I love it almost as much as my children.


7. Two nights ago we started discussing and debating Halloween costume choices at the dinner table. Funny thing is my preschooler did not initiate this conversation. We really love Halloween. Maybe more than summer. And I swear I'm really not an overachiever.


8. We did our first summer 2010 Sea World trip with both boys Monday. It was too.much.fun.to.handle. The boys both loved it. I'll blog it later.


9. Fourth of July was awesome. Next year I need to get more festive on the kids outfits.


10. Photographic proof that my babies used to be babies, just a short year ago:

No comments:

Post a Comment