Friday, March 19, 2010

masonisms. edition 2.


Conversation 1:
Michael: "I need to tie your shoes, you know one day you'll learn to tie your own shoes."
Mason: "I will tie my shoes when I am twelve dada."

Oh excellent, maybe when you are twelve you can move to your bedroom too. Eh, just an idea.

Conversation 2:
We just got home from vacationing and Max hasn't been overjoyed with reentering his crib at night alone. Bedtime usually means a little (if any) crying and no noises from baby within three minutes of laying him down. But tonight was brutal. Max was pissed and was not letting the whole neighborhood know. Michael decided to go get him but was mid game with Mason.

Me: "Mason, Daddy is going to get Max and I'm going to finish Chutes and Ladders with you, okay?"
Mason: "No. If Dada leaves then I'm going to scream like Max."

Solution not solved, but thanks for the heads up bud.

Conversation 3:
Me: "Mason do you know why you are so cute?"
[Planning to be a smart ass and tell him "Because your mine".]
Mason: "Because I'm lucky."

Yes, yes, you are very cute but I think I am the lucky one.

No comments:

Post a Comment