Tuesday, November 24, 2009

thankful.

with thanksgiving around the corner, as in tomorrow, this post is filled with thanks. i've got so much to be thankful for. first off the obvious; my family, my health, my family's health, and my home. i'm also thankful for the opportunities i've been given to travel and further my education this year. i feel so lucky and so blessed for everything i've been given, but rarely verbalize my thankfulness. so today a whole post is dedicated to thanking my blessing.

i'm thankful for ten tiny fingers and ten baby toes. soft, sweet and perfect.
wait, make that twenty. double thanks.

i'm thankful for sleepy morning eyes and cheesy smiles. because even if we don't get to sleep all night or sleep in past 7, we have warm beds to sleep in.

i'm thankful for him. oh so thankful; a best friend and a lifelong love all in one.
thank you.i'm thankful for friends.


and family. for laughter. for fun and trust, for warming hugs, for a late night movie you know will make you cry or an early morning pedicure.

thankful for sisters.

i'm thankful for little (silly) things too. like wine. and big boy undies.

i'm thankful that the reason i'm so tired is because of them.
i rarely count my blessings. but it's obvious they are abundant.
i'm thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment