Wednesday, January 19, 2011

baby update.

Time keeps passing by. Slow some weeks. So fast it's all a blur the next. We have just about eight weeks to go until baby 3's due date. I can taste March it is so close, but yet, so far. It's funny how it seems to drag the last few weeks of every pergnancy. I should stop complaining though I've had it easy and to think i only have eight full weeks to go (at the most) is awesome. I'm getting a little anxious to meet my newest boy and kiss his already plump cheeks.

We had our last sneak peek at our little man today. The sonogram was awesome - aren't they all? He flashed us a smile a few times. A smile that melts hearts people. Baby is no fool he knows how to woo his mama. He looked kind of bald, but our technician promised us he had some lashes on his that were killer. Just like his big brothers it seems!

He appeared to be quite the chunk. We didn't get any weight estimates but his cheeks are full and he is squished as can be. I hope that means he'll move out sooner than he's supposed to. The first week of March is free and okay with me. Hahaha, I know I know I get no say in the birthday. Unless he's late, then I will take matters in to my own hands. I hope you're listening nugget.


I'm pretty sure I've run completely out of room to grow, except that I know that's not true because I have a full month and a half left. But it feels impossible and everyday I make it I will continue to be in shock that we are both STILL GROWING.


Like I said, all in all, were doing good. So grow big and strong nugget. We're ready when you are! (Okay, so that might be a lie, we've done nothing to prepare...).

No comments:

Post a Comment