Friday, May 7, 2010

fairly certain.

I'm fairly certain...

... Max will never learn how to use a sippy cup.

...Mason will never sleep in his own bed. Or that I will ever sleep in my own bed a full night with no little feet digging in to my back.

I'm fairly certain I have a minor addiction to margaritas, Pandora radio, sushi & pedicures. Don't act like you don't too. And if you really don't, you really should.

I'm fairly certain this summer is going to be the best yet. I'm also fairly certain Mason will still not wear a hat in the sun & that Max will throw a tantrum when I attempt to lather him excessively in Coppertone.

I'm fairly certain...

...that I love my husband more than the day I married him. He totally rocks. I'd love him more if he swiffered the floors or loaded his dishes in to the dishwasher, you know not the sink that is hmm, 8 inches away from said sink. Cough, cough.

...that mother's day brunch is the best event on my May calendar. Hello mimosas.

I'm fairly certain that no matter how many recipes I print off to replicate from Food Network's website, I'm sadly still not any closer to becoming Giada. In fact, I'm fairly certain McDonald's would not even hire me to simply dump baskets of frozen french fried goodness in to pools of bubbling grease. Even if I volunteered. Certainly not.

I'm fairly certain...

...that I can text faster than I can talk. Allegedly, no, no certainly.

...that my coffee still has not learned to make itself. Still. After all these mornings, months, umm, going on years. Somethings never change. Certainly.

I'm fairly certain these tidbits are random and unimportant.

No comments:

Post a Comment