Friday, February 5, 2010

newton who?

It's funny when we go outside to walk and play mason nearly always insists on riding his "bike". So as I juggle Max in one arm and a juice sippy in the other and hopefully some hot coffee in one of the first two (someone forgot when you become a mother, you should acquire a third arm) I find the bike and lug it outside. He rides it .5 seconds and then it begins.
"mommy i'm too tie-ed ride my bike, you wide it home fo me?"
Hmmm. Let's see should I let Max walk home? Wait, I have an idea why don't I put my coffee, the baby and your juice cup in a tower, stacked atop my head. Surely i can manage that.
I mean the cat and the hat can balance a fish bowl and a bunch of random shiz.
Certainly, let me "wide you bike home for you".

I don't know if he doesn't know or doesn't give a damn that scooting requires a lot less energy than walking...scratch that...than running. Apparently scooting your bike is hard work. Too hard. Not running though - running is cake. Child's play people. Masee can run all day and he does. Hopefully his physics teacher will give him a break when it comes to momentum and force and Newton.
Perhaps mommy will just cut him a break again.

Sorry newton, all those laws you created. Yeah, those. They don't really hold true when you roll with us.
This is how we roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment